Everyone ready for a new challenge? I hope so!
For this challenge we want you to think Christmas! It’s only 52 days away y’know – eeek! So this should be easy peasy for you stampers who are super organised (e.g Kate!) and a good kick up the bum to get the mojo going for highly unorganised cardmakers who have only made one Christmas card so far (e.g Me!) Plus, if you’ve had any recent orders from PTI I’ll guess that they may have contained some seasonal goodies that will fit into this challenge perfectly ;D!
Don’t feel the need to stick to cards; if you have something else crafty for Christmas hiding up your sleeve then feel free to enter it!
Here’s my sample:Recipe: Stamps – Stocking Prints Ink – Pure Poppy/Ripe Avocado/Distress Ink Antique Linen Card – Kraft/Pure Poppy Bitty Dot Basics/Vintage Cream/Ripe Avocado Other – Ripe Avocado Grosgrain Ribbon/Pure Poppy Button/Rustic Jute Ribbon Twine/Nestabilities/Rounded Corner Punch
I’m totally inspired by a vintage theme today, but I’m hoping to do a mix of cards as I do love a fab and funky colour combo too when it suits the right recipient!
Here’s Kate’s sample, proving that you just can’t go wrong with Pure Poppy and Kraft for Christmas:
I promise we made our cards separately without any clue what the other was doing – just goes to show that this colour combo is VERY suitable for Christmas I guess LOL!
So here’s the deets:
- All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify (using a Lauren Meader Template counts as a PTI product btw!)
- To enter, leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog
- Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
- Challenge closes on Monday 16th November at 9.00am GMT
- A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
Have fun! I can’t wait to be inspired by your entries to help kick my mojo into gear!
2. Laurel (from the USA, thanks so much for joining us!!)
4. Laurel (2nd Entry!)
5. Laurel (3rd Entry!)
9. Chris (2nd Entry!)
12. Cathy (2nd Entry!)