Hi everyone and welcome to another challenge, it seems to have come around so quickly!
The bling on my samples is quite subtle (so subtle I’m not sure you can even really notice it from the pictures lol!) – there are 3 rhinestones in the centre of the poinsietta, and the Flourishes are stamped in Versamark Dazzle Champagne ink which has a fabulous soft shimmer:
Stamps – Peaceful Poinsietta/fancy Flourishes/Signature Christmas
Card – Stamper’s Select White/Enchanted Evening/Brushed Silver
Ink – Versamark Dazzle/Versamagic – Night Sky/Versafine – Black
Other – Rhinestones/silver ribbon
And a close up:
- All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
- To enter, leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
- Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
- Challenge closes on Monday 30th November at 9.00am GMT
- A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Kate and Aimes xx