Happy Monday everyone and welcome to a brand new challenge!
This week we’re concentrating on black and white. There’s something so stylish and eye-catching about black and white cards and it’s a combination I really should use more!
I used the amazing Say it With Style set which is fast becoming one of my favourite PTI sets. The size of the font is fabulous for creating a card that really features a sentiment.
Stamps – Say it With Style
Paper – In Bloom
Card – Stamper’s Select White/True Black
Other – True Black Saddle Stitch ribbon/Prima flower/silver brad
Over to Aimes:
“I was still on my masking kick for this challenge so decided to make a card very similar to the one I sent Kate for her birthday. I hope you’re not too bored of the design, I love how those flowers and leaves ‘pop’ against the black!”
Stamps: Friend ’til the End
Cardstock: True Black
Accessories: White Detail Embossing Powder/3D Foam Pads/White Gel Pen
And as our fabulous featured stamper, here’s Vanessa’s example!
Cardstock (black, white) Papertrey Ink, Stamps: (Damask Designs) Papertrey Ink, Ink: Versamark, Embossing Powder: white, Ribbon: (red satin ribbon, comparable to pure poppy) Craftshop, Accents: (Pearls, E-Line) Prima Marketing
Here are the deets:
* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
* To enter, use our Mister Linky at the bottom of this post. If you’re having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday 8th March 2010 at 9.00am GMT
* A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Kate, Aimes and Vanessa xxx
Wonderful cards, ladies!! Great challenge!
Great challenge, I'm looking forward to this! xxx
Gorgeous card, ladies!! … and indeed, a big challenge (at least for me)!
Oooh class in a glass ladies – all three are so amazing and striking -I love them 😀
these cards are absolutely stunning! Off to play
Great cards – love them all.
Great colour choice for the challenge and smashing cards too! I like the new linky that shows the cards!
Oh my goodness; just found these two blogs b/c Aimes had visited my blog. I "think" I'm in heaven – can't wait to peruse these blogs endlessly – thanks for the great PTI inspiration!!!