Hey peeps! Ok, so today we have a question for you….. we’re wondering if you would like to spend an afternoon crafting with a group of fellow PTI-loving stampers?!
Is that a ‘yes’ we here you say?!!! Well, we’re delighted to announce, after many weeks of discussions, we are going to hold a Papertrey Make and Take afternoon in October and we’d love for you to join us!!!
Here are the deets:
– Date: Sunday, October 10th
– Time: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
– Location: Beauchief Baptist Church, Sheffield
(parking is available on site and around the area. The nearest train station is Dore. Connecting trains from Sheffield Station to Dore are at 1.13pm arriving in Dore at 1.20pm and 4.57pm back to Sheffield station for 5.06pm – we’ll have to pick you up from the station because it’s a good 5min drive from the venue!)
– Cost: £15 (This is just to cover the cost of materials and hall hire. We will not be making any personal profit from the event!)
– Refreshments: Hot and soft drinks with some snacks (there’s a local Co-Op opposite for any additional requirements you may have!)
– Projects: Three papercrafting projects (two cards and one 3D item) using Papertrey products. We will provide all card/stamps/ink and embellishments you need to make your projects. Please bring your own scissors, adhesives, and any other tools.
If you would like to join us please leave a comment below by September 5th, there will be twenty places available.
We hope you can join us!
Kate and Aimes
13. Anne O’K
14. Lesley (maybe!)
17. Margaret Rose