Hi everyone and thank you for joining us for another challenge! This time we’re going mad for tags! Yep, we want you to make and tag and then incorporate it in a card or other papercrafting project. Remember, if you don’t have any tag dies or punches you can always cut one yourself!
This is the first of many Christmas cards I’m embarking on – amazing for me in September! I went straight for one of my favourite Christmas colour combos – red, cream and kraft, and used the super-cute Tiny Tags Christmas set. I’m so looking forward to getting a lot of mileage out of this set this year!
Stamps: Tiny Treats Christmas, Fillable Frames 9
Card: Kraft, Vintage Cream
Paper: 2008 Bitty Dot Basics
Ink: Memento black, Vintage Cream
Other: Fillable Frames 9 die, Pure Poppy button, twine, Corner Chomper, Copic markers
Over to Caryn…
As I am now in proper panic mode in the run up to the BIG day – virtually every card that I create from now until December 24th (yes, I am NEVER completely in control) will be a Christmas card of some description. This year I am not putting myself under pressure to make the usual 150 plus that I do every year. I’m not a fan of the mass production approach as I get bored too easily so it’s rare I make the same card twice. With that in mind I have set myself a target of 50 cards, all different for those people that I know will appreciate them. For those distant relatives and friends of the family that I don’t really “know” but nevertheless exchange cards with every year, there will be a card, just not a special hand-crafted one! I know that’s a bit naughty but I would rather put that time into making something for my dearest friends and family members who will feel that little bit more special knowing not every one got one!!
Stamps: Big and Bold Holiday Wishes, Wreath for All Seasons.
Card: Rustic Cream, Kraft
Others: Bakers Twine (Pure Poppy), vintage button (Ripe avocado)grosgrain ribbon (SU!), gems (Papermania), woodgrain impression plate.
Over to Aimes:
For this tag-tastic challenge I adopted a miniature approach and found this the perfect opportunity to play with my tiny tags die and stamp set 🙂
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Birthday Bash Sentiments
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)/Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Bakers’ Twine, Linen and Canvas Impression Plate, Tiny Tags Die (Papertrey Ink)/Spellbinders Grand Calibur/Nestabilities
Ready to join in the fun? Here’s what you can win:
|Flower Fusion 1 set|
And here are the deets:
* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify (please state what is PTI as sometimes it’s hard to see :D)
* All entries must be newly created (well, new to Blogland anyways!). Please don’t link to old posts that might happen to fit the brief of the challenge!!
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you’re having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, October 3rd 2011 at 9.00am GMT
* As well as a randomly picked winner, we’ll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.
Kate, Aimes & Caryn xxx