Welcome to our first challenge of 2012 here on A Passion for Papertrey! We hope you can ink up and play along with us 🙂
For this fortnight’s challenge we’re looking ahead to the next occasion in our calendars after Christmas: Valentine’s Day! That’s right, it’s never to early to make a card to show someone you care about them:
Stamps: Wonderful Words Additions, Heart – Around and About Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)/Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: White, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Canvas and Linen Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink)/Cuttlebug, Olivia Alphabet Dies (Provocraft)/Novelty Paper Clip (Office Supply)/Gem (Stash!)
This design was totally inspired by some novelty paper clips I had in my stationary stash and will hopefully suit my guy; he’s not one for a huge slush-fest on a piece of card – LOL!
Over to Caryn …
Hello all and Happy New Year! Hope everyone’s creative juices are flowing for our new challenge! I have to say I am in a bit of a lull with my mojo at the minute and really struggled getting this card together! Maybe it’s that post-Christmas lull?! My inspiration came from my red polka dot table-cloth (I guess it has to come from somewhere!!).
Stamps: Heart Prints
Card: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Stampers Select WhitInk: Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow
Tools: Woodgrain IP, Scallop edge punch (SU!)
Other: Ribbon from stash
Over to Kate: “Happy 2012 everyone! I’m still loving the new PTI inks and used them to whip up this CAS card, enjoy the challenge!”
Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless stated)
Stamps: Heart Prints
Card: Stamper’s Select White
Ink: Raspberry Fizz/Hawai’in Shores/Basic Black
Other: Adhesive gems (Hero Arts)/Corner Chomper
So, are you ready to get loved up and ink along with us? We hope so! Up for grabs for one randomly selected European PTI Peeps is this sweet stamp set:
Just before you dash to play – take a peek at our challenge deets:
* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify (please state what is PTI as sometimes it’s hard to see :D)
* All entries must be newly created (well, new to Blogland anyways!). Please don’t link to old posts that might happen to fit the brief of the challenge!! Please leave a link back to this challenge on your entry too 🙂
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you’re having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, January 23rd 2012 at 9.00am GMT
* As well as a randomly picked winner, we’ll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.
Aimes, Caryn & Kate