Welcome to a fabulous new challenge! We hope you’re ready to ink along with us! 🙂
This fortnight we’re honouring the most super of shapes – the circle! We know, we know: hexagons might be so on trend right now, but circles still rock! Afterall, a hexagon is just a circle with straight edges and points, right? *wink*
So my brain got tickin’ for this challenge and I started stamping the circular image from Daily Designs. I wondered what pattern I’d end up with if I rotated the circle through 360 degrees….
This pattern reminds me of one Christmas as a kid when I went crazy over my new toy: Spirograph! Did you ever have one of these? I used to make so many patterns with that baby and pin them on my pinboard to admire 🙂
If you’re a visual learner, then here’s a peek at how I stamped that image:
Spirograph, stamping stylee! I like it! 🙂
Over to Caryn…
Well I decided to go punchy with my card and broke open my Raspberry Fizz patterned papers and paired them with the Aqua Mist ones. It was a simple case of punching circles from different papers and then layering them up to give this scalloped effect. I die cut the letter from the block alphabet die and adhered them to a strip of AM card stock and that was it.
Here’s Kate: “I had a real urge to stamp a circle background for my card so used my Mehndi Medallion set – technically some of them aren’t true circles but hey! I’m loving this combination of Melon Berry, Aqua Mist and Harvest Gold!”
Card details: (PTI unless stated otherwise)
Stamps: Fillable Frames 1/Mehdni Medallion
Ink: Melon Berry/Harvest Gold/Aqua Mist
Card: Stamper’s Select White
Other: Fillable Frames 1 die/Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)/Aqua Mist button
Our prize this fortnight for one randomly selected peep is this stamp set:
Here are those all important deets:
* Enter as any times as you wish! All entries must contain at least one PTIproduct to qualify and can cater for as many different challenges as you please! (please state what is PTI as sometimes it’s hard for us to see…)
* All entries must be newly created (well, new to Blogland anyways!). Please don’t link to old posts that might happen to fit the brief of the challenge!!Please leave a link back to this challenge on your entry too 🙂
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you’re having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, May 14th 2012 at 9.00am BST
* As well as a randomly picked winner, we’ll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.
Aimes, Kate & Caryn
Not played along for ages…love your Circle cards ladies :0)Jenny x
Great challenge and lovely card ideas! Haven't had chance to play along for a while but decided to give this one a whirl. 😀