Hello and welcome to a new challenge with a royal twist! So if you live in the UK it will not have passed you by that there is a certain royal event taking place next week, towns and villages are laden with bunting and flags and everyone is getting ready for a knees-up!
So we thought we would have our own Jubilee celebrations here on the blog by asking you to make a Jubilee-themed card!
I made my card for my god-mother who moved from the UK to California 40 years but is still passionately British. I thought a Union Jack card would make her smile:
Stamps: Fillable Frames 1
Ink: Enchanted Evening/Pure Poppy
Card:Enchanted Evening/Pure Poppy/Stamper’s Select White
Other: Pure Poppy ribbon/scalloped border die/Fillable Frames 1 die
Over to Aimes
“For this challenge I indulged myself in the patriotic colours that seem to be already lining the streets in preparation for the celebrations:
Stamps: Tiny Tags (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Card: Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Pure Poppy Bitty Stars (Papertrey Ink)/Diamonds (Uniko Studio Digital)
Accessories: Tiny Tags Die, Fresh Snow Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
I couldn’t add a sentiment easily to this design with its mix of patterns so I opted for a tiny tag instead :)”
Over to Caryn:
I too chose to go with a red, white and blue colour scheme – well, it would be rude not to wouldn’t it?!!
Stamps: Hert Prints
Ink: Pure Poppy and Enchanted Evening
Card: Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Stampers Select White.
Ribbon: from stash!
And here’s what one randomly selected peep will win:
|Swiss Dots ribbon – Melon Berry & Ocean Tides|
* Enter as any times as you wish! All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify and can cater for as many different challenges as you please! (please state what is PTI as sometimes it’s hard for us to see…)
* All entries must be newly created (well, new to Blogland anyways!). Please don’t link to old posts that might happen to fit the brief of the challenge!!Please leave a link back to this challenge on your entry too 🙂
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you’re having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* As well as a randomly picked winner, we’ll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.!
Kate, Aimes & Caryn xxx
Fantabulous ladies! seriously some gorgeous work. How clever is the scalloped union jack flag, love the patriotic stripes and the hearts – how dreamy do they look in the red white and blue. Fabulous inspiration as always 😀
Oh my gosh I love the cards you made all are so creative and beautiful! LOVE, love the heart one, and I may have to borrow that wonderful idea! 🙂
What a timely challenge :0)Love your samples, especially the Union Jack…great inspiration :0)Jenny x