Now, looking at the cards we three A Passion for Papertrey girls have come up with (with no consultation!) you might think it has to be pink but it certainly doesn’t! You can use whatever colour you like!
I used a negative die cut for my card, I wanted to emboss the front of the card but I somehow managed to mis-place one of my Cuttlebug plates so had to leave it clean. Typically I found it straight after I’d adhered the main panel to the card!
This super-flat and super simple card uses a simple masking technique and features stamps from Rosie Posie. The sentiment comes from my beloved Modern Basics :)”
Here’s what you could win! It’s the super-cute Heart-2-Heart set:
Here are the challenge deets:
* Enter as any times as you wish! All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify and can cater for as many different challenges as you please! (please state what is PTI as sometimes it’s hard for us to see…)
* All entries must be newly created (well, new to Blogland anyways!). Please don’t link to old posts that might happen to fit the brief of the challenge!! Please leave a link back to this challenge on your entry too 🙂
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you’re having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, March 19th 2012 at 9.00am GMT
* As well as a randomly picked winner, we’ll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.
We can’t wait to see your creations!
Kate, Aimes & Caryn xxx