OK so we know that it’s a busy time for everyone at the mo, so we’ve tried to make this challenge one that’s so easy to play along with that you’ll probably do it without realising it LOL!!
For this challenge we want to see creations featuring a Christmas tree! For those of you who attended the most amazing weekend ever (Steph’s PTI Make and Take), this challenge is one you’ve already got a card for so feel free to enter it!
Here’s my take on the challenge featuring my fave lil’ tree of the moment:
Recipe: Stamps – Holiday Tree/Signature Christmas Ink – Spring Moss/Dark Chocolate/Pure Poppy Card – Stamper’s Select White/Aqua Mist/Pure Poppy/Rustic Snowflake DP Other – Nestabilities/Martha Stewart Border Punch/Pure Poppy Polka Dot Ribbon
Here’s Kate’s showing that you just can’t go wrong with a classic, elegant Christmas card:
- All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
- To enter, leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
- Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
- Challenge closes on Monday 14th December at 9.00am GMT
- A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
So get your Christmas trees ready; we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Aimes and Kate